This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Fever

It's spring fever.
That is what the name of it is.
And when you've got it, you want -
oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want,
but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!
~Mark Twain



Don't know about you, but I'm feeling a bit feverish. :)
Snow is gone, sun is shining, and warm temperatures are in the forecast - oh yeah - Spring is on the way!!

Gardening and landscaping projects fill my head, I'm longing to ditch my coat and pull out the short sleeve shirts! Is anyone with me?

File now available for purchase at Cutters Market
GSD SVG EPS

More Spring Quotes:

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ~Charles Dickens

Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world. ~Virgil A. Kraft

E-mail your requests and comments!

4 comments:

  1. Love those quotes. I am so ready for spring. I can feel my spirit lifting already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Spring file, it is looking more like spring around here everyday, the snow is finally melting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS the cute file, I have been waiting for sping ever since Fall!!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!