This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flourished Bunny

Wow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe we are one-third of the way through 2010 already.
We are so looking forward to having both our girls home this weekend!! And we couldn't ask for any better weather - loving it!! 
Now available for purchase at Cutters Market


Not meaning to be too political here, but - I find the news lately very depressing, and although much hope was promised a year or so ago I'm not seeing it in our country.

 "The great gift of Easter is hope - Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake."-- Basil C. Hume

I am so thankful Jesus died and rose so that I have hope of more than this world can ever offer. I'm also thankful that God is not stingy with His gift of life - it is available for you too!
  • For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  John 3:16-17
Wishing you Easter blessing, love and hope.
He Lives!!





E-mail  your requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Amen! Amen!!!
    Thanks for the file (got my new machine - yippee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!