This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthday Cards

Two of my nephews have had birthdays in the last couple weeks. Since we've moved I don't get to see family quite as often so I'm trying to make special cards. Right now I'm having a ball playing around with interactive cards.

This was for the 14 year old

He's kind of into numbers :)

I added a disclaimer on the back "not responsible for numerical accuracy - statistics generated by
timeanddate.com" (very nifty site BTW!)

For my nine year old nephew I used a pop-up template from
Robert Sabuda




I'll be working on a girly card next for my niece's birthday later in March. I just wish I would get these done a little sooner - instead of the morning I need to send them out - I guess I work best under pressure!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!