This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beach Sign Mystery . . .

To help carry out my beach themed bathroom, I crafted this little sign.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out and how much (actually little) it cost.


I used only materials I already had on hand - anyone care to guess what I used?? (hint: the only things wooden are the bird's leg and beak)


I'll reveal my secret in an upcoming post . . .

**Update** The mystery is solved see this post.


At any rate, the above project was the inspiration for this cutting file.
Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.


Sea Quotes:
*The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~ Isak Dinesen
*The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. ~ Jacques Cousteau
*As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love ~ Unknown




E-mail your requests and comments!




2 comments:

  1. Is your sign made from a piece of tile? Love the cutting file but unfortunately right now I no longer have an electronic cutter. My wishblade died for the last time I think. We haven't been able to revive it. I really feel 100% lost when I am crafting now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guess, Tammy, but it's not tile.
    I'm so sorry about your cutter - I know I would really miss mine - I've become very dependent on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!