This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vinyl & a Valentine

Here's a peek at my latest vinyl project. It is a family tile for my parent's 50th anniversary this weekend.




I also want to share a project Tammy has shared using my Watering Can file.

Be sure to check out Tammy's blog - lots of pretty designs and creative ideas to be found there!



How about another Valentine freebie?

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market
GSD SVG EPS

And a few quotes just for fun . . .



  • Idon't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown
  • A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.~Author Unknown
  • I've fallen in love many times... always with you. ~Author Unknown
  • You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown


LOL - Whoever Author Unknown is he is a pretty prolific writer!!

Happy Tuesday!!
:)



E-mail your requests and comments!

RJ4NZNMBEPH9

4 comments:

  1. Really cute valentine's file. Thanks for showcasing my little watering can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job on it, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Valentine file and Happy Valentines Day to you and yours to-morrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!