This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ready & Waiting

I'm getting my house put back together . . .

I can't believe we've been in our house here for a year already! At the one year mark the builder will come back and repair any "little things" - minor problems - that we've discovered in the last year. Things like nail pops, carpet stretching, doors sagging, etc.

So - I spent a day getting things out of their way (the carpet stretching was in a room where we have a lot of boxes on the floor and there were a lot of nail pops in my crafting area - both require moving a lot of stuff!) One day with 5 repair guys plus ladders, buckets, tools, paint, etc. scattered about in practically every room of the house. And a day cleaning up the carpet "fluff", drywall dust and tracked-in grime afterward.

There are a couple good points to this - 1) all the "little things" are taken care of and 2) I feel like I've gotten my "spring cleaning" (ha - like I really do that!!) taken care of for the year! (For some strange reason I even felt impelled to clean my oven this week - Strange!! :)

So Goodby February - Come on Spring - I'm ready & waiting!!

Bathroom People "Paper Clips"
Now Available for Purchase at Cutters Market

E-mail your requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the file. Way to go on getting your spring cleaning done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!