This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Stitched With Love

It has been a while since I picked up my crochet hook and made anything, but when I saw the current Craft Hope Red Scarf project, I knew this was the time to dust it off. Here are the scarves that I'm sending along.



If you like working with yarn there is still time to join the fun, deadline for this project is February 14.

Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time


Craft Hope also has opened a special etsy shop with proceeds going to Doctors Without Borders in Haiti. Lots of great crafts to purchase or you can donate your items to sell. So far over $27,000 has been raised for the cause.

I used the ball of yarn from this file for the tags attached to the scarves I made. Also great for a layout showcasing your projects or favorite stitcher.
Now Available for Purchase
GSD SVG EPS



Encouraging you to share your talents and make a difference!





E-mail any requests and comments

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!