This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Before & After

Like many of you, I have several home projects in the works right now. I'm trying to remember to take a few photos to share with you. I enjoy visiting blogs and seeing what everyone is working on. It is always inspiring and I love picking up some new ideas - wouldn't want my to-do list to actually get finished!! (Fat chance!)

Any way, along with cutter files this year I'm going to try to share a few Before & After photos of what I'm doing here in my little corner of the world . . .

At Christmas my mom mentioned that she was getting rid of a few decorations, this one caught my eye and made the trip home with me.
My original intention was to fix her up for next Christmas - but why make the sweet little thing stay in storage most of the year?? I used a few of the new clear stamps my hubby stuffed in my Christmas stocking and ended up with this.
I'm thinking I may add a little 3D embellishment at a later time (maybe cut some vellum butterflies to layer over the stamped ones on her dress?) But for now she' sitting in the corner reminding me that spring is on it's way.



Today's file share is Before & After photo frames. Thought these might be useful for scrapping New Year's resolutions that you've accomplished as well as other projects you may complete throughout the year.

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.
Angel Quote:
When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they're seeing angels!

E-mail your requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Your angel is wonderful what a great idea...to go from plain to wow! Thanks for the before and after file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cara, glad you enjoyed the photos and the file. When I took the angel to my crafting space I had no real idea what I was going to do with her - she surprised me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!