This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas!

Just like many of you, I'm in the midst of Christmas preparations. We've gotten our very first "artificial" tree this year (but I just call it "fake" LOL). I'm adjusting . . . missing that fresh pine scent!


Spent yesterday mixing up and baking cookies. So far, Walnut Balls, Datenut Pinwheels, Peanutbutter Cup Cookies and Chocolate Crinkles. Haven't done a bunch of cookies for several years - I'd forgotten how much I enjoy baking!


Here's an oldie, but goodie freebie

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.
GSD EPS

Wishing you joy as you count down to Christmas!



E-mail your requests and comments!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't made any cookies this year but all of yours sounds absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so long since I've made cookies - we are trying hard not to eat them all before we get a chance to share them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute file...I needed that file last week when I was putting to-gether my boxes for the cookie exchange I was in. I had to make 10 doz cookies I made Chocolate peanut butter chip cookies they were yummy, but it was alot of work making that many cookies. The cookie exchnage was fun tho...worth it I would say.
    I would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too, Cara!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!