This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful Hearts

I'm thankful for . . .
3. A husband who loves, encourages and puts up with me, 27 years and counting!



Now available for purchase.
GSD SVG EPS

Thankfulness Quotes:

*A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues ~ Cicero
*Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting ~ Unknown

*When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around ~ Willie Nelson



E-mail your requests and comments!

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for people like you who so generously share your talent with us. Thanks you for another great file Vickie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki
    Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving a nice comment.
    Your paper crafts are very pretty, and I had no idea you could do so much with paper. You are very creative and talented. Have a great day.

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet Esther! It is my pleasure!

    Thanks for visiting Faith!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!