This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Herbs, Birds & Leaves

I've been spending time outdoors the last few days - after 2 weeks of daily rainshowers it is so nice to see the sun shining!!
My Pineapple Sage plant has grown so beautifully this year - and the hummingbirds love it.


This little lady kept me company while I ate my lunch on the patio yesterday.


Today's share is a skeleton leaf. It would look great cut from metallic paper or heat embossed after cutting!!

Click link to visit Cutters Market.
GSD SVG EPS

Sweet Hummingbird Quotes:
*Quick as a humming bird is my love, Dipping into the hearts of flowers-- She darts so eagerly, swiftly, sweetly Dipping into the flowers of my heart. ~ James Oppenheim
*Watch the hummingbird, she teaches us to hover in the moment and appreciate its sweetness.


I did a little playing with my hummer photo how do you like her in neon?


E-mail your requests and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!