This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

Thanks everyone for your comments and assurance that you have plently of hard drive space left! Guess I'll continue to do my part to "fill 'er up"!!
Love hearing from you!

Trying to spend as much time as possible outdoors the last few days as the weather is beautiful! Yesterday I washed windows to let that sunlight shine in to full advantage!

Had a birthday card I needed to get mailed out, maybe you can use this little sentiment and flourish on one of your projects.

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market
GSD SVG EPS

Birthday Quotes:
*Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.
*I wouldn't say that you're old......you've just been young longer than most of us.
*Each birthday is a new beginning, full of promise and opportunity and the chance to make dreams come true.

E-mail your requests and comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vickie. The swirl adds a nice touch. I'm sure I'll be putting it to good use - can never have too many Birthday sentiments :-) Also like the Birthday quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Esther.
    I feel the same way, I've gotten myself quite of collection of Happy Birthday variations, and am always making more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person can never have too many Happy Birthdays and flourishes
    Thanks Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Cara.
    I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!