This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Acorns & Oak Leaves

Hurray!!
After a very dreary past few days I finally get to see the sun today! After listening to the rain on my roof early this morning the sun is trying to make a comeback.
Loving it!!

I've not had much feedback lately.
Are you, my friends, able to use the latest files?
Or is this stuff getting old to you?
I know there are a lot of great designers sharing files now and more and more sites and memberships to purchase too.
Have you gotten your harddrive full??
Anyone have any thoughts to share?
I'd love to hear from you.


Here's another cut to add to your fall file collection.
Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.

Acorn Quotes:
*Faith sees a beautiful blossom in a bulb, a lovely garden in a seed, and a giant oak in an acorn ~
William Arthur Ward
*The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
E-mail your requests and comments!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog again. I remember ordering your Halloween files last year. Thank you for the free file. Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Micki!
    Glad to "see" you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your files are awesome and I do use them. The last two months have been a whirlwind and I haven't done much with my files but I do plan getting back into the swing of things shortly. Only problem is I totally forget to send you a picture of the finished project. BTW - I have LOTS more room on my harddrive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting Tammy! I feel your pain - I've had a hard time getting files made and blogged the last few months too. We all have good intentions don't we! Glad you have room for more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologies for neglecting to leave a comment every time I snag your files. Your freebies are much appreciated. I have a ton of your files both freebies and purchased and I've used a lot of them. They cut beautifully. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Esther,
    Glad to hear you are able to use the files!!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love your files! I haven't had a chance to do much scrapbooking or cutting of the files lately, life has just got in the way. But i do appreciate all of your hard work and i know i will have time to do some cutting soon. God Bless!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,
    Sounds like we all have a lot on our plates. And we are expecting things to settle down now - right before the holidays - we are an optimistic bunch aren't we!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Vickie for the free files they are great and I still have lots of hard drive space available for more files..I just now got proper internet after living in our RV for the past year..staying home (Alberta) not going south this winter so I haope it doesn't get too cold here...will just have to stay in and do more cutting, scrapping and making cards.
    Thanks again Vickie for the great cutting files

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome, Cara.
    Sounds like you've had an interesting year!
    You've got a good plan to pass the winter days too - Happy cutting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!