This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Name that Moon

Did anyone have a chance to enjoy the bright and beautiful full moon the first part of the month?
It was so bright it was actually shining through the curtains just begging me to take notice! It was even bright enough to get some pretty good photos.
Doing a little "surfing" I found that each monthly full moon has a name and a meaning (mostly from Native American lore). September's full moon is called the Corn Moon (you can find out more at the
Farmers' Almanac site).
Can you guess which month has the Worm Moon?

(I'm calling my photo Tennessee MoonShine!)

Today's share is a fun frame for some of your beautiful fall photos.
Love this photo, it is of DD#1 when she was 4 {only 20 short years ago :) }.
Go ahead - jump in!!

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market
GSD SVG EPS


Leaf Quotes:
*I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. ~ Bob Hoekstra

*Parents are often so busy with the physical rearing of children that they miss the glory of parenthood, just as the grandeur of the trees is lost when raking leaves. ~ Marcelene Cox
*Deeds are fruits, words are leaves. ~ English Proverb





Got a file request or idea?? E-mail me!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I have no guesses on the Worm moon unless I would google it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy.

    Spoiler Alert! I had never heard of a Worm Moon either but . . .
    Worm Moon is March - As the temperature begins to warm and the ground begins to thaw, earthworm casts appear, heralding the return of the robins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!