This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Turkeys Are Back!!

And so are the we!
Aren't they cute all lined up like that!!



We finished up the month of July in a flurry.
We enjoyed a stay in the Smokey Mountains with our extended family.
More details (and pix) to follow - we had a blast!

We made a return trip to Indiana. (Our house there is rented now - hurray! Next best thing to being sold . . . We hope)
Been enjoying some yummy fresh veggies, herbs and flowers from my garden.
We've been eating the veggies instead of photographing them :)

Keeping tabs on the local wildlife in the backyard.

These fellas try to surprise me every time I go outside - many times they succeed!!

And even played a bit with my cutter and vinyl.
Cut a quote for the guest room wall.

I can't believe that school started last Monday in some nearby communities here! Up north the earliest I had heard so far was next Wednesday which is a week earlier than when my girls were in school, just a few short years ago.

Tennesseans are gearing up to celebrate a Sales Tax Holiday this weekend. This is a first for us - bet the stores are gonna be packed!! School supplies, clothing and computers can be purchased tax-free.

And for my oh-so-patient blog friends here's a Tall Turkey file - inspired by "my" little turkey family :)



Now available for purchase at Cutters Market!
Happy August!!

E-mail requests and comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!