This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reader Submission!

Big THANKS! to Renae for sending in a photo of her layout using the Snowflake Lattice Frame file. What a refreshing treat for this hot summer day. Love your choice of cool, frosty papers. Thanks again, Renae - be watching your inbox!**



I spent my morning working on this slider card for DD#1.


I had fun choosing complimenting papers and rub-ons.

"A daughter is a treasure"


More rub-ons, inked the edges and stamped some images too!

Here's the flower embellishment file, (a request from another bloggy friend).
I shrank it down some and cut it in two different sizes for my card.
How will you use it??

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market
GSD SVG EPS





**Send in photos showing how you've used my files, and find a treat in your inbox too!

E-mail your requests and comments!


1 comment:

  1. What a great layout. Love your card and what a really cool flower template ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!