If you've been wondering where I've been, take a look!
Recognize this bit of architecture?
Yep, you're right! We visited Paris . . . Tennessee!
Home of the World's Biggest Fishfry
(we'll have to go back to experience that)
along with a 60' replica of the Eiffel Tower.
Nice little Sunday drive on meandering roads through some beautiful countryside got us there.
We've also enjoyed having visitors from up north and reconfiguring some of our computer equipment. Don't give up on me - I'm hoping to get myself into some sort of routine in regard to file designing once DD heads back to college in September!
In the meantime - hope you enjoy this little file!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written