This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paris!

If you've been wondering where I've been, take a look!


Recognize this bit of architecture?







Yep, you're right! We visited
Paris . . . Tennessee!
Home of the World's Biggest Fishfry

(we'll have to go back to experience that)

along with a 60' replica of the Eiffel Tower.


Nice little Sunday drive on meandering roads through some beautiful countryside got us there.

We've also enjoyed having visitors from up north and reconfiguring some of our computer equipment. Don't give up on me - I'm hoping to get myself into some sort of routine in regard to file designing once DD heads back to college in September!

In the meantime - hope you enjoy this little file!



File now available for purchase at Cutters Market.
GSD SVG EPS



E-mail any requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS FILE!!!!
    You are missed but I don't get around the computer like I use to either.
    I hope to one day "Have my life back"
    LOLOL
    Cyber hugs,
    Miss you.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I thought you had been to Paris, Texas! LOL Sounds like you had a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!