This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Joy

**Disclaimer**
This is Not a Cutter Project

Every once in a while I work on something that doesn't involve my digital cutter. :)

My fabric stash has been calling my name! I sorted through some fun prints, ironed on some "Heat N Bond" and came away with this wall hanging - a gift for a friend recovering from surgery.


Hoping you find Joy today!!

Quotes:
*Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes - Irish saying
*There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something - Henry Ford
*There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward - Kahlil Gibran
*Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!