This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something to Say?

July is a busy time for us. We have a rash of family birthdays this month and I've been making cards (always at the last minute, of course!!)

In the next few posts I'll share some pix.

Here's the one I made for my 3 year old nephew.


I used a scrap of corrugated cardboard for the "field" and hand-cut the wagon.

Inside I wrote - "Wishing you loads of fun on your third birthday!"



Here's today's share . . . Love to see how you use them!!

This file is now available for purchase at cuttersmarket.com
E-mail your requests and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!