This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Blog-cation?

Guess I took an unplanned blogcation this week.
Evidently my mind just needed a creativity break??
Whatever - I didn't do any file designing or paper cutting.
I can say I worked on reorganizing my creative spaces along with some sewing and baking.

And look what I saw outside my window . . .


The turkeys returned and brought the kids! They are kind of hard to see in the photo but I think there were 5-6 funny looking baby birdies strutting around in the weeds.
Hope I don't offend any turkey lovers out there, but I think these guys are kinda ugly!!


E-mail your requests and comments!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry -- most turkey lovers love their turkeys baked and stuffed! :)

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!