This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Repurpose a broken Shovel

We're slowing giving our new place a little personality.
My little herb and vegetable garden is off to a great start.

Pre-Garden


Freshly Planted Garden


June Garden

We've enjoyed fresh basil, rosemary, chives, thyme and even a ripe tomato already!!


I've also cleared out a small patch in the front yard by the creek for a few flowers, if I can keep them watered we should be enjoying their blooms shortly!

On our last visit up north to clear out the garage I came upon a broken shovel. Much to hubby's dismay ;) I tucked it in a corner of the car and brought it back with us.

I'm happy to report that after lugging it all the way down here I've actually found a way to use it!! I cleaned it, added a vinyl quote and some cutouts, 'planted' it and . . .

Now even if my flowers dry up (definite possibility!!) I've still got a bit of whimsey to gaze upon.


Here's the file, in case you'd like to try a project of your own

Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.
GSD SVG EPS



Happy Monday!!



E-mail any requests or comments

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!