This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Enjoying Spring in Spring Hill

Today it has been raining, raining, raining. . .

Yesterday, though, while I was eating my lunch on our back patio I grabbed my camera and caught some great snaps of this little guy.






I first noticed him a couple days ago, he buzzed by me and proceeded to stick his little beak into each of the flowers on the door wreath. Unfortunately for him, silk flowers aren't very satisfying.



So on my next visit to the store I picked up a proper feeder. It didn't take him long to find it.





I was outside probably 45 minutes yesterday and he was back sipping nectar 4 to 6 times during that time - so I had several tries at getting a good photo. (I love my camera!)





While waiting for him to show up I was listening to all the different birds cawing and calling and enjoying all the fresh greens and blossoms of spring. With all the rain we received today more green days are ahead!


Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.
GSD SVG EPS




Happy Weekend!!




E-mail your requests and comments!





4 comments:

  1. Love thee tree, it is so sweet.
    Thank you!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, Ilove the picture. Are you still using your kodak easy share. I just got the new one but it seems so sensitive I get blurs. Thanks for the tree file I love it. I was over at your sale and got a few things too. Have a great day Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nance! You are welcome, thanks for stopping by! Sorry I'm so lax in replying. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne,
    Yes, I still have my Easy Share. If I'm zoomed in I can get blurry pix too - for these I rested the camera on my knee to keep it steady. It also helped to use the multiple shot mode where it captures three shots in sequence.
    Glad you are enjoying the files. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!