This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi Neighbor!

One of our neighbors stopped by to introduce herself. She even brought a gift.

What a "sweet" idea!


This morning as I looked out my front door I was surprised to see another neighbor on my welcome mat . . .


He didn't stay to chat - and didn't leave any gifts (I think I'm thankful for that!) I'm guessing he's been here several times before, I just never greeted him! He wasn't here long before bounding back across the yard to the safety of his tree.


Anyone remember "Up with People"? Many, many years ago they came to our elementary school and sang. I still remember their opening song "Hi Neighbor" so as you can image that song's been playing through my head as I worked on today's file.
Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.

Neighbor Quotes:
*The fence that makes good neighbors needs a gate to make good friends.
*Your neighbor is the man who needs you - Elbert Hubbard
*Don't expect your neighbor to be better than your neighbor's neighbor.
*No one is rich enough to do without a neighbor -Danish Proverb
Have a great weekend!!
E-mail your requests and comments!

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't that the HS choir's opening song?

    Hope you're enjoying your new home. Did you get my email about the reunion?

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie.
    What a sweet neighbor and a new furry friend too!!!
    Love your Easter files. The bunny basket, the egg holders and the Scroll egggs.
    Wonderful.
    Happy Easter to you and yours.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new neighbor. He also looks well fed. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet that your neighbor brought you a gift. Maybe your fur friend heard about the cookie and was looking for some leftovers lol

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!