This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Weekend!

This week went fast. I was able to get a few more boxes unpacked along with sewing up a couple curtains.


I'm looking forward to this holiday weekend. We will be able to spend time with both our girls to celebrate Easter.

I worked on a couple special request files and I've also been able to upload a few more svg files for SCAL users to cutters market. Here's a peek.




Fun Quotes:
*Whenever I think of you, I smile inside.
*A Smile as Sweet as Spring
*Some bunny loves you!

E-mail your requests and comments!

1 comment:

  1. Happy and Blessed Easter Vicki.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!