This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are you ready?

There are lots of "occasions" coming up in the next few weeks - Mother's Day, Graduations, Weddings, Cinco de Mayo, Teacher Appreciation Day, Armed Forces Day, Victoria Day, and Memorial Day to name several!! Are you ready? (I'll admit it - I am not!!)

Luckily National Scrapbooking Day is this weekend - a perfect excuse to spend a little extra time working on cards and projects for all these special days.
I had a request for a smooth cutting layered flower, so I thought I'd share the file with all of you.

This makes a great 3D accent for a page or card.

File now available for purchase at Cutters Market


*CRAFT IDEA*

Let the kids make a bouquet by threading the layers onto a pipecleaner and then bending the pipecleaner to make a flower stem/leaf. The kids will have great fun mixing and matching layers cut from multiple colors and prints or even coloring, stamping or glittering the petals themselves!




E-mail requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable.
    Time seems to be flying by these days.
    So, let me tell you Happy Mothers Day and I hope both of your girls get to come visit!
    Hugs,
    Nance
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nance,
    Not gonna happen this year. Bri is on a mission trip in Guatemala and don't think the newlyweds are planning a trip. Just me and hubby this year. :)
    Guess I did my job too well - they can care for themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!