This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hi Ya'll!

Hi blog buddies!

I'm finally back . . .

Now blogging to you from Middle Tennessee!

We are all moved in to our new house, but a long way from feeling totally settled and organized. I have at least opened most boxes and peeked in before stashing them in the corner of a closet!!

Lucky us - we moved in just in time to experience the biggest snowfall of the season here (5") - well it was pretty - but I thought I was escaping the snow!



Looks a lot like Indiana to me!!

I think it will take a while to get back up to speed with my blogging, I'll do my best. We've had several family birthdays - so here's my first official file from Tennessee, a card I made for my niece's 6th birthday. Hope you can use it too.


Now available for purchase at Cutters Market

Birthday Quotes:

*Birthdays are ordinary days sprinkled with stardust*

*Today's the day we get to say We're happy you were born - Hooray!*

Have a safe, relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

  1. oh Ive missed you and thought about you lots. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you too and so happy to see you here.
    We don't care about files, just blog!!!!
    Love the house and I pray that you will be as blessed in this one as you were in your other one.
    I use to live in TN, but it was so much more green that I remember. LOLOL
    Hugs and welcome home!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you are getting settled in. We have missed your blogging. Good luck with the unpacking. What a chore! And thanks for the file. I have some nieces and nephews who will be turning 6 next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki, its so great to hear from you. I have been checking and today I was going to send you a comment just to make sure all was ok. Your house looks beautiuful minus the snow of course. PA is actually having some decent weather and I am totally enjoying it. Glad you are back
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Thank you for the file from Cutter's Market! Sorry about your snow .. We are getting hammered as I type. Some where around 12". Yuk. I missed your blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!