This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's All About Love

Thought I'd share a couple cards I threw together this week.
The first is for my parents' anniversary. They will celebrate 49 years this Valentine's day.
The second is for our daughter.

Both cards use the same background papers, but with the inking and accents they have a totally different feel.
Both are kind of basic since I've got most of my crafting supplies packed away in boxes. I can't wait to get everything out, together and within reach once again!

Have fun with this title - I think it could be used for many different occasions - from Valentine's Day to anniversary to baby shower.
Now available for purchase at Cutters Market.

1 comment:

  1. Love this file...
    Missed it as a freebie but will pick it up somewhere down the line.
    The cards are so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!