This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Three Days - 25% Off

Have you visited CuttersMarket lately? Great new upgrades have been made to the site - you'll find files bearing the CuttersMarket Guarantee - buy files with confidence - we'll work with you to make sure your files cut correctly or get your money back!

Another upgrade is a "sale" feature. Check out my gallery http://bgladpapercrafts.cuttersmarket.com/ - You'll find select files for Football, New Year's, and Valentines Day** at 25% off - now through Saturday, 1/10/09. (Mouse over the pictures to see the new sale price!) I'm really excited about this - keep your eye out for new sales regularly! (**if you want an svg that's not shown as an available file type, email me!


Today's share is from my "long-lost" files - While I was sorting through my files and doing svg conversions I found this little border that has never before seen the light of day. Simple, but kinda cute. You could put small photos or letters in the oval cutouts -Enjoy





email your requests and/or comments
(I'd love to hear from you!)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!