This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sit at my table?

Thought I'd share a couple more photos to tell the story of this week in Northern Indiana

I took a look out on my deck this morning - anyone care to join me at my table??


We've had 2-3 inches of snow almost daily - it's been adding up!


When I headed off to bed last night I snapped a photo of this memorable temperature.


-6.3 degrees, without adding in the windchill - And it is forecast to get even colder tonight!



I designed this file to make a thank you card for my next-door neighbor who has graciously (and stealthily) cleaned out my driveway, almost daily, this week!


This file is now available for purchase
GSD EPS SVG


Stay Warm!
E-mail Me with requests and comments!


8 comments:

  1. Vicki wishing you the best on your new journey. Thank you for this file we have a neighbor that snowblows for us too. In fact he is out there now so I am going to make this for him.I am in PA and we are getting hit with snow about 6 inches and four predicted for today and also an artic blast. BBBBRRRRRRR I like the new change to getting your files it is alot faster and easier. Thank you for all the files you have given out. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you can download them from cuttersmarket, super fast and super easy, I vote for cuttermarket :) Thanks for the file.
    Blessings
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shivering with you Suzanne! I can't wait until next week when we will get into the 20's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, Lisa. Maybe this change will be easier for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new method for getting your files is a lot faster. So I am glad to hear it is also easier for you. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another file. Either way of downloading worked fine for me. I just appreciate the file so I say whatever is easiest for you is the way to go!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Renae and Karen,
    I appreciate hearing your opinions!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you find the files useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!