This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Oh, my what happened to December?!

My apologies to you, my blogging friends, I didn't plan to be gone for so long!
Life's been fun, but busy, thought I'd share a few photos representing my December.
The month began calm, peaceful, cold and snowy

We visited Nashville, in search of a house and enjoyed the sights and lights at the Opryland Resort
.
I completed a few Christmas gifts
Grandma's Brag Book for my supervisor


Snowman cans filled with goodies for co-workers

A doodle pad for my niece.
Amid the normal decorating, shopping, baking, and wrapping activities.
We experienced a beautiful, yet debilitating ice storm,



and a snow storm.

Needless to say, my December passed very quickly and not always as planned.
We were blessed that family and friends were able to visit and return home safely despite difficult weather conditions.

2009 will be bringing more upheaval as we sell our house, buy a house and move to a new state.
Excited? yes
Stressed? a bit
Up for the challenges? With God's help, we are!

Can't make any promises concerning the frequency of blog updates, but I will do my best.
To those requesting files - You'll be hearing from me soon.
Thanks for your patience!

Wishing you joy and peace, love and laughter in 2009!

6 comments:

  1. I hope your new year is blessed beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you find your share of joy and peace in 2009. It's good to hear from you!
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your house sale go well! Enjoy your year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little snowman tin. Sounds like a lot is in store for this year. Best wishes selling your house and moving :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and Blessed New Year my friend.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!