This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grandparent Quotes

During the past week, in addition to getting the house ready for an open house on Sunday, I was able to complete a few pages for DH's Grandmother's 100th Birthday Album. Not only did I have to find the time, but I had to find all my supples that I had "hidden away" LOL


Here's the first page. (I just love this photo of DH when he was 2 months old!!)


Since I didn't have many photos I decided to use various quotes to tell the story.






*Thanks to everyone who shared!*
As promised here's the list I compiled with your help. Maybe they can help you with a project also!

*Grandparents are just parents that are GRAND.
*Since the beginning of time, grandmothers have been the negotiators and peacemakers in their families.

*Grandmas are voices of the past and role models of the present. *Grandmothers open the doors to the future.
*A grandma is a mom with extra frosting.
*As a reward for being a great mother you become a grandma and when you have great grandchildren it's because you’re a great grandmother!! *Children are born, traditions are passed, the love continues on.
*Between the earth and sky above, nothing can match a grandmother's love.
*Grandchildren are a grandparent's link to the future, and grandparents are the child's link to the past.
*Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do.
Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. - Alex Haley







Available at Cutters Market

I'll leave you with some great advice from a very wise grandmother to her grandchild -

*Keep an open mind, but be careful what you shovel into it!




Happy Tuesday! And don't forget to thank a Veteran!




For anyone interested
View the other layouts here

2 comments:

  1. Love the advise, Vickie, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
    jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!