This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Guess you’ll have to decide if this is a trick or a treat, but I’m finally back to blogging after all these weeks! We’ve been busy/busy these last few weeks and I have missed my cutter “play time” and my friends here so much!


Available at Cutters Market.

Our house is now “on the market” and we are feeling good about how it will show. Too bad the economy/news reports aren’t making anyone feel like purchasing a house! I know we wouldn’t be considering it if not forced to by a job relocation! Time will tell, I guess.
Right now we are still naively optimistic!

Beautiful fall day here in Northern Indiana, sunny and temps in the 70’s – I’ve got to finish this up so I can go out and enjoy it!

Hope you have a beautiful day whatever you are doing!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there......
    Glad all is well with you.
    Thank you for this file.
    I am not a big halloweenie person, but have two darlin' grand daughters that I have to scrap for.
    I have kept you in my prayers.
    I know what is to be, will be for you.
    Hugs,
    Nance
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance, you're such a treasure!
    Thanks for remembering me, I appreciate those prayers - I'm sure that's what has kept me going some days!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute file! Thanks! I was watching Dave Ramsey the other night and he said it was a perfect time to buy a house, so maybe you will have some takers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say thankyou for the file. I got it last night. We are having some nice weather here in Central PA too. Not looking forward to what is coming next though. Have a great day Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vickie! Thank you for sharing your file...very cute...great for the kiddos' books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so welcome ladies! Enjoy the file and these lovely fall days!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!