This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Backyard Friends

As I was preparing supper the other evening, I glanced outside the kitchen window and this is what I saw . . .


I raced for my camera and was surprised when they stood still long enough for me to take several photos!



This is our neighbor's kitty (he's a frequent visitor - likes my little patch of catnip!) And I have seen the momma and fawn several times this fall, but usually on the other side of the creek.


After several minutes of checking each other out, the deer sauntered across the creek, then the kitty walked to the creek bank and watched them till they disappeared from sight. Seems like quite the little friendship is blossoming in my backyard!

For today's share I designed some "Drippy" folding photo corners. Not only can you use these for spooky Halloween layouts, cut them from white and you'll have icicles! They could also pass for stalactites (and stalagmites if placed at the bottom of your photos!) for caving layouts.




Coming soon to Cutters Market.

(*shoot me an e-mail if you'd like the svg for SCAL)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki thanks for sharing your pictures I love looking at them. Nature and wildlife are my favorite. thankyou for the free files also Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing photos! Isn't it great when you can get a picture of something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are these pictures.
    So darlin'
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Gods creatures, great and small indeed.
    Hugs,
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are terrific. We have a lot of wildlife around our place, but unfortunately - no deer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!