I think I will call 2008 a very moving year for us.
We've moved both girls home from college last spring; moved the newlyweds to Ohio, then to North Carolina; this weekend we moved DD#2 back to college; and now we are preparing ourselves for a move to Tennessee. This doesn't even include all the emotional upheaval we've been adjusting to. It's a good thing I've been too busy to think much about it all!
I have actually started digging into my sewing/crafting room, the contents of the closet now covers the floor - is this really progress??? LOL
Through the years I've intentionally put cards or notes I've received from my family in the bottom of an odd drawer or box. It is such fun to come upon a hand-made heart shaped card that has been lovingly covered in Lisa Frank stickers with the message "I love you mom", written in a 6 year old's best printing. aaah, sniff, sniff : )
Hope you enjoy this star flourish file.
*Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. ~ Pamela Vaull Starr
*Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning. ~ from Peter Pan
*If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written