This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Moving Year

Hi friends!

I think I will call 2008 a very moving year for us.

We've moved both girls home from college last spring; moved the newlyweds to Ohio, then to North Carolina; this weekend we moved DD#2 back to college; and now we are preparing ourselves for a move to Tennessee. This doesn't even include all the emotional upheaval we've been adjusting to. It's a good thing I've been too busy to think much about it all!

I have actually started digging into my sewing/crafting room, the contents of the closet now covers the floor - is this really progress??? LOL

Through the years I've intentionally put cards or notes I've received from my family in the bottom of an odd drawer or box. It is such fun to come upon a hand-made heart shaped card that has been lovingly covered in Lisa Frank stickers with the message "I love you mom", written in a 6 year old's best printing. aaah, sniff, sniff : )

Hope you enjoy this star flourish file.


Available at
Cutters Market


Quotes:
*Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. ~ Pamela Vaull Starr
*Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning. ~ from Peter Pan
*If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet...finding a cherished article. Good luck packing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing the same thing.
    Only I am not moving, even though my pup thinks we are.
    My "baby" is 31.
    I found the piece of his "sculptured" vase from a jr. high art class. It fell over a little in the kiln. Poor thing, wouldn't hold water if it had too. LOL
    I wouldn't trade it for a piece of
    crystal.
    I have found cards, pictures, school papers.
    It is so awesome to come across them.
    Just know, what you have done, is passed this gift onto your girls and they one day will be doing the same thing with their children.
    Hugs, and dry those tears.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!