Sorry for the long wait between posts, but time is at a premium for us right now.
Progress is being made - I've actually sorted through, condensed, and moved my sewing room. One room to paint, one to "spruce up" and a basement to de-clutter. We're hoping to be ready to list the house by October.
After seeing the aftermath of Ike I am very thankful for this dry and secure little house! We even missed out on some of the heavy rain remnants of Ike that moved through Indiana. Thoughts and prayers are with those of you who are cleaning up after the storms that blew across the country.
I designed this cake stand for a request, than added a cake to go along with it.
The stand would look pretty cut from vellum or a pearlescent paper.
Sending blessings your way . . .
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written