This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cake (stand) anyone?

Sorry for the long wait between posts, but time is at a premium for us right now.
Progress is being made - I've actually sorted through, condensed, and moved my sewing room. One room to paint, one to "spruce up" and a basement to de-clutter. We're hoping to be ready to list the house by October.

After seeing the aftermath of Ike I am very thankful for this dry and secure little house! We even missed out on some of the heavy rain remnants of Ike that moved through Indiana. Thoughts and prayers are with those of you who are cleaning up after the storms that blew across the country.

I designed this cake stand for a request, than added a cake to go along with it.

GSD
EPS

The stand would look pretty cut from vellum or a pearlescent paper.

Sending blessings your way . . .

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cake and cake plate. I hope your house sells quick.Romaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and thoughts for you and yours.
    I know it is a big project, but it will be so worth it in the end.
    Hugs,
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
    wholesale jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!