This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Passing along some sunshine

I've been a busy beaver lately, been sorting through, throwing away and organizing EVERYTHING. I feel pretty good about the main floor of the house right now. But the most daunting task still lies ahead - my craft/sewing room!! Yikes!

I designed this file this morning just trying to put off the inevitable task for a bit longer . . . Wish me luck!


Just in case the weather where you are is a bit dreary today, I thought I'd offer you this bit of sunshine.


Available at Cutters Market.


Quotes:
*Friends are the sunshine of life ~ John Hay
*Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves ~ Sir James Barrie
*Love comforteth like sunshine after rain ~ William Shakespeare

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,
    Thank you for sharing your files! This one is so cute. A friend sent me a sizzix die cut out that looked a little like this last spring and I just loved it. I'm so excited that now I can cut out as many of these cute little sunnies as I like! Thank you again.
    Shae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do know what you mean about the cleaning, sorting, donating and tossing.
    Been doing it all summer.
    But, we aren't moving, so I will still be able to enjoy my home when it is done.
    I wish you luck and many prayers.
    If or when you move, what about DD #2? Will she be close enough to visit still?
    Hugs and thanks for the sunshine, right back at ya!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!