This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, August 4, 2008

MIA

Wow, how can it be August???

How can it be I haven't blogged since July18???

We've covered a lot of ground since my last entry.
*Moved DD to her new home in North Carolina
*Visited Nashville, our possible new homebase
*Started various fix-up, paint-up projects at home in prep for a possible sale
*Trying to savor time with family & friends
*Finished up the Summer Reading Program at the library

With all that going on the little CR is feeling very neglected, I think the only thing I cut was a title for a bulletin board at work. I'm really missing the creative outlet, so I hope to get a few free moments soon to work on some new files.

In the meantime, thanks for checking in and hope you are enjoying your summer!!

4 comments:

  1. I thought we were going to have to send in the rescue dogs to find you.
    LOLOL
    I have been busy.............cleaning, tossing, donating and such.
    It needed to be done a while ago and put it off.
    Nice to see you back here.
    Hugs,
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back in action, Vicki - you have been missed! You needed some time off after the wedding, though...
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies, for not giving up on me!

    Wish I could promise a fantastic file for being so patient with me, but . . . I'm afraid I couldn't keep that promise!

    If those rescue dogs can help with the cleaning, tossing and donating; send them over Nance!! Think I'm going to need all the help I can get. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are enjoying your summer. :)
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!