Wow, how can it be August???
How can it be I haven't blogged since July18???
We've covered a lot of ground since my last entry.
*Moved DD to her new home in North Carolina
*Visited Nashville, our possible new homebase
*Started various fix-up, paint-up projects at home in prep for a possible sale
*Trying to savor time with family & friends
*Finished up the Summer Reading Program at the library
With all that going on the little CR is feeling very neglected, I think the only thing I cut was a title for a bulletin board at work. I'm really missing the creative outlet, so I hope to get a few free moments soon to work on some new files.
In the meantime, thanks for checking in and hope you are enjoying your summer!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written