This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going, Going . . .

Finally!

A new file!

Available at Cutters Market

This is my tribute to the summer of 2008 and how fast it has passed me by. Use the title to say good-by to summer, for sunset photos, a 4-H or antique auction, or for a page about your "little one" leaving for kindergarten . . . or college, or for whatever your imagination brings to mind!



Silly me thought it would be smooth sailing after the wedding. Little did I know what the rest of summer held for us!! DD#1 & hubby are building their little nest in NC. DD#2 is getting ready to head back for her junior year of college. Soon our home will be a little too quiet again. But . . . well be busy doing little fix-up/clean-up jobs, just in case we need to try to sell our home and move further south.

Thanks to y'all (practicing in case we move south {grin}) for continuing to stop in for a visit!

I found this quote, which makes me a bit sad about the prospect of moving, but is sweet, non-the-less.

*Memories hide in every corner of my home and I take great delight every time I stumble across one.*

Think I'll re-hide all those memories I stumble across in the corners of my heart so they'll be with me no matter where I am!!


**email if you'd like an svg of this file**


3 comments:

  1. Love the file, i have to agree summer went by way to fast this year, i cant believe its time to hit the books already, (parents and kids) ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. And I definitely agree that the summer has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, Thank you.....
    And, it will be quiet again around your home, but not for long, soon it will start all over again, Thankfully.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!