This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Playing catch-up

Can't believe I haven't touched my cutter for over a week! Just been trying to catch up on a few things here at home and get my mind re-focused. Last weekend the newlyweds were here and opened their wedding gifts. They took most items with them, so I now have my living room back! They are currently house-sitting, then they'll be moving to Asheboro, North Carolina the first part of August.

Got a fun preview of the wedding photos. Their photographer was a friend from college and was so excited to be taking the photos. She's still prepping most of the pix but forwarded a couple to DD - I think this one looks like a magazine cover . . .
Can't wait to see the others! Great job, Jen!

Don't have to go in to work today so I have the whole day to myself. Although this wasn't on my list of things to do for the day (LOL) I designed a fun little flourish frame to share.
Soon to Cutters Market
I thought it would be fun to frame a photo, a journaling box, a date or monogram. Let me know if/how you use it!
(The monogram font is Lucia BT)

BTW - I have svg's for almost all of my files - if you use SCAL and would like an svg file, shoot me an email!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of your daughter and son-in-law!

    Patty M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is just like the ones in the Brides Magazines.
    Of course, they are a good looking couple too. That helps. LOL
    Thank you for the file it is so cute!
    Blessings,
    Nance
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter looks beautiful. Congratulations to all of you. Thanks for the beautiful gsd file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture! Thanks for the file =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful picture and thank you for the file :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!