This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another new family member

Not only did the end of June provide me with a son-in-law, but I also gained a new nephew!

My oh-so-accommodating sister was willing to wait until after DD was married to deliver this sweet little bundle. Eli was born on June 30 and is now home getting acquainted with his two brothers and sister.

Can the summer get any better??

To celebrate I'm having a sale at Cutters Market. All my files in the Children category are now $.75 or less. Hurry over - this is for a limited time.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new little nephew! Babies are such fun :) Off to check out your sale - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie for sure.......
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!