This is how the favors for the wedding guests turned out.
DD gathered the labeled kisses in a tulle square and tied on a little "print & cut" tag that reads "Thanks for sharing our Special Day"
The share is the basic shape of the tag in several sizes. Design and insert your own jpg and do a print and cut for your own personalized tags! You could use this cut as a journaling box also!
Here's a photo of DD's rehearsal bouquet made from the ribbons & bows from her shower gifts. A crafty friend at the shower put it together for her. It turned out lovely.
Coming Soon . . .
Our next project is centerpieces for the tables (have gathered most of the supplies we think we will need) and the guestbook for the wedding that I'm planning to cut with my CR and bind with my Bind-It-All.
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written