This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Candy Kiss Labels

We're moving at full speed here on wedding preparations. DD's a chocoholic so she wanted favors for the guests to convey that. She chose three flavors of chocolate kisses that we will tie into a little tulle bag. These are the labels we came up with to personalize them.

Double Heart Label Design available at Cutters Market.

I designed all the jpg's in inkscape, then imported the image and did a print & cut with my robo on a full sheet label (I fit 96 circles to a sheet). DD's beginning to appreciate the versatility of my CR now too! Today's share is the double heart label.


PS - Have you visited Cutter's Market lately?? A major update has just taken place - now when you browse files you can see multiple images in each design category!! I love it - what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how Cutter's Market looks. I have been thinking of selling some files there...now I know I will! :) Thanks for sharing and hope your daughter's wedding goes well.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!!
    Too Cute!
    Save all the ideas, you have another one. LOLOL
    Hugs and Thanks!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna - will be watching for you at Cutters Market - the more the merrier!! So far, so good as far as wedding plans go we're on the countdown now - 24 . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Nance - thanks for the reminder! LOL

    Right now DD#2's got several guys she calls "friends" Don't think she's found THE ONE yet - and we aren't pushing her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Those "Freind" ones are the best.
    That is how I got mine.
    LOL
    HUgs,
    You are doing great!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!