We're moving at full speed here on wedding preparations. DD's a chocoholic so she wanted favors for the guests to convey that. She chose three flavors of chocolate kisses that we will tie into a little tulle bag. These are the labels we came up with to personalize them.
Double Heart Label Design available at Cutters Market.
I designed all the jpg's in inkscape, then imported the image and did a print & cut with my robo on a full sheet label (I fit 96 circles to a sheet). DD's beginning to appreciate the versatility of my CR now too! Today's share is the double heart label.
PS - Have you visited Cutter's Market lately?? A major update has just taken place - now when you browse files you can see multiple images in each design category!! I love it - what do you think?
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written