This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

So many projects, so little time . . .

Question - how many projects can one work on at the same time before their head explodes?? Don't know the answer yet - but I may be cutting it close! LOL
Between birthday, Mothers day, shower, wedding and work projects I've been keeping my little CR working - when I get time I'll have many projects to share!
For now . . .

Last weekend we traveled to Ohio and attended the bridal shower thrown by her fiance's family. We had a great time, and it was heartwarming to see how they have accepted her so easily into the family. For a gift I again embellished photo frames with cutouts from the stainless-look shelf liner paper. This time, in addition to the Mr & Mrs flourish, I did a 5x7 frame with their wedding date. I picked them up at an after Christmas clearance for 75% off!!

I made this card for the gift.


To go along with the Live, Love, Laugh charm on the card the inside reads "Wishing you years of love and laughter as you begin your Happily Ever After!"

Available at Cutters Market.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vickie!!!
    Stop telling the price, ya never know when an in-law might peek in. LOL
    Go do what you have to do, we will be here.
    No worries.
    Oh and the answer to your question, 12, yes, definitely 12.
    Do I win a prize. LOL
    Hugs dear.
    **U**
    Nance
    And one more thing, how can anyone not except a child you raised, into their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Vickie! I really like this one!
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nance - I took care of that stuttering problem :)

    Twelve, huh, guess I better be very careful here, getting awfully close to that magic number!!

    Thanks for the sweet words & encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb!

    Enjoy the file - Would love to see how you use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture frames are gorgous and who would have thought "shelf paper"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Judy,
    Yep - shelf paper!!
    Bought at the home improvement store - Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!