Sunday was a beautiful spring day! While DH went to softball practice, the girls & I had a wedding shower to attend! DD came home with lots of goodies. Lots of new things – but no where to put them – her room is already full – as is the rest of our house! Gonna have to do some creative thinking/stashing or just live with boxes in every room for the next couple months. LOL
Here’s the card I attached to my gift.
I found the image online, matted it on patterned paper then attached it to my card. I inked the edges on all the layers, added a silk flower and the metal joy embellishment. I lightly stamped a flower design around the edges of the card to tie it all together. And of course added a title I cut with my CR.
Available at Cutters Market.
*Showering you with good wishes.
*Hugs & wishes
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written