This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shower Card

Sunday was a beautiful spring day! While DH went to softball practice, the girls & I had a wedding shower to attend! DD came home with lots of goodies. Lots of new things – but no where to put them – her room is already full – as is the rest of our house! Gonna have to do some creative thinking/stashing or just live with boxes in every room for the next couple months. LOL

Here’s the card I attached to my gift.


I found the image online, matted it on patterned paper then attached it to my card. I inked the edges on all the layers, added a silk flower and the metal joy embellishment. I lightly stamped a flower design around the edges of the card to tie it all together. And of course added a title I cut with my CR.

Available at Cutters Market.

Card Sentiments:

*Showering you with good wishes.
*Hugs & wishes

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!