Been adding plenty of sweets to the album, guess it's time for some "real" food. I found this to be a great dish for carry-ins; it works great served from a crockpot.
Here's the recipe
We enjoy Chinese food (haven't mastered the chopsticks though!) There are three local eateries that we visit when we crave a bit of the Orient. One serves our favorite eggrolls, another offers up large servings and is great for a carry-out meal and the third has a buffet with a whole range of dishes from which to choose. And, of course, we always have fun finishing off the meal by opening our fortune cookies!
Available at Cutters Market!
*If you continually give, you will continually have.
*The one you love is closer than you think.
*A secret admirer will soon send you a sign of affection.
Thanks for visiting!!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written