The trees have bloomed so beautifully this year. Unlike some years when just as things start to blossom we get a freeze and they all turn brown and fall off. This year everything just seemed to be loaded with beautiful blooms that have hung on for days. I've noticed especially the magnolia trees have been just lovely. When I saw a request for a magnolia bloom I just had to take on the challenge. Hope you enjoy this paper pieced version that can remind you of spring all year long!
Available at Cutters Market.
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written