We did a little embellishing to DD's wedding invites before they went out, easy and inexpensive thanks to my Craft Robo. She found ribbon to match her wedding color and I cut the little charm from Coral Pink Petallics Cover weight paper by Worldwin Papers. (Cut wonderfully!! and is beautiful paper!)
The RSVP's are rolling in - how exciting!
Available at Cutters Market.
Sounds like a wonderful, sunny, warm holiday here in Indiana!
We are so ready for it!!
Have a joy-filled weekend!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written