This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Windmills & Tulips

Just a quick post today. . .
It is a beautiful day - sunny & 60's - and there are soooo many things to get done. (I'm sure you know the feeling!)

I had a request for a windmill, and this is what I came up with. When I was a kid we visited Holland, Michigan, for their Tulip Festival. So when I think windmills that is what comes to my mind.

Available at Cutters Market.

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Vicki, thankyou so much. The windmill you made is beautiful. I am going to make it today. I cant say thanks enough you are a very giving and sweet woman and I know God's blessing is with you Suzanne
    Ps we are finally getting some climate weather here too. I use your cardinal as my desktop. Makes me know better weather is coming. I and my family all love that picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we went to Holland MI often as children.
    I was rasied in Pontiac, just outsde Deroit.
    Thank you for this file!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Suzanne! And thanks for the kind words. We're supposed to have another warm day tomorrow - maybe we've turned the corner!! (got my fingers crossed)

    Glad to bring back some memories for you Nance. Last time we went to Holland was a couple years ago in the winter for an ice carving event. Didn't see any tulips that time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!