Just a quick post today. . .
It is a beautiful day - sunny & 60's - and there are soooo many things to get done. (I'm sure you know the feeling!)
I had a request for a windmill, and this is what I came up with. When I was a kid we visited Holland, Michigan, for their Tulip Festival. So when I think windmills that is what comes to my mind.
Available at Cutters Market.
Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written