This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Rock My World

Our part of the country did a bit of unexpected rocking this morning as an earthquake shook us early this morning. I was awakened by things rattling on our dresser. I remember feeling one other tremor, probably 20+ years ago that shook us for a couple seconds. This one seemed to last a bit longer, since I was able to actually wake up and become aware of what was going on before it was over. LOL Though a common occurrence for many of you, this is a rarity here and will be the talk of every coffee shop and breakroom today around here!! This quake was centered over 350 miles from us so I've heard of no local damage or injuries.

Did you know you can report your earthquake experiences?? I found this site for the USGS where you can report how an earthquake affected you and your area.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/


In honor of this event I designed this little title. It could be used for whatever gets you rocking!

Available at Cutters Market.

Speaking of rocks (kinda) . . . Michelle sent a photo of a layout she made using my
Rock Collector file.

She used the file in a Hebrew Alphabet Album she made for her nephew. You can see the complete album (along with others she has made) on her website.

Have a wonderful, safe weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you and your household didn't suffer any damage.
    Blessings to you.
    Be safe and thanks for the file, it is darlin'
    Michelle, great job on the page.
    I don't have time right now to go in and look at your site, but I will.
    Thank you for sharing it with Vickie.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!