This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Recipe Album Cover


I’ve been working on DD’s recipe album again. I’m putting the recipes in an 8.5 x 11” 3-ring binder. The one I bought has a clear front so this is what I made to insert in the cover.

The quote comes from a picture I’ve had hanging in my kitchen since shortly after we were married.

Available at
Cutters Market
.


I’ve got several more pages in the works; I need to have the album completed by May 4th. I’ll share more in coming days.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vickie.........
    This is going to be such a special gift for your daughter.
    Thank you for sharing the file with us.
    Hugs,
    **U**
    PS Still have a "Boppin' Robin" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good News! - the Boppin' & Bonkin' have stopped! That old robin must have found something better to do - or did he finally learn to read??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!